Items from a Nithian's Gullet
The Nithian’s gut contained a peculiar pouch, something like a gizzard, in which a number of odd objects were kept. Most were rather small. They were coated in some form of lubricative natural oil, which does not seem to damage them. The contents hastily scooped up into a satchel included:
- Opilio’s maul.
- A three-sided coin, Taltikkan artifact.
- An ivory hair comb carved with an archer and stag motif. (130 g)
- A pair of heavy, dense eight-sided dice carved from trollbone. (40 g)
- An elegant pewter fork, lightly enchanted, that Vesper recognizes as a poisoning-fork: a tool for the assassin who subtly dines with a target.
- A dancer’s anklet, made of gold coins. (30 g)
- A malachite egg the size of a goose’s; at first seems carved from stone, then apparently has shifting weight within it.
- A working compass. (100 g?)
- An elven silver flute. (150 g)
- A smattering of gems: two 100g amethysts, two sizable 500g black pearls, a 1000g black opal, and a remarkable 2500g black star sapphire.