Prince Olidian's Court
- Taza, champion. She is a former knight of Paelis, who came to Redoris under uncertain circumstances. Taza has a reputation for serving as Olidian’s loyal right hand, though her stern personality is usually at odds with his own.
- Sequava, vizier and arcane advisor. He is one of the Hith, the lizardmen that have settled in the swamps of Raggavante. Reputed to have strong divination skills.
- Bress, seneschal. Another Paelite woman, apparently a colleague of Taza’s before their arrival in Rasenna. Hard-working and somewhat burdened by Olidian’s idiosyncratic approach to rule.
- Check, advisor. The halfling’s position in the court is not formally delineated with a title, but most are under the suspicion that Check acts as information broker to the Prince.
- Piretta DiFlamme, courtesan. The sometime lover of Prince Olidian, and reputedly another broker in information.
- Rozodor, priest of Taltikka. Not a formal member of the Prince’s court, Rozodor has been dispatched to act as an advisor on spiritual matters. He certainly has some interest in Olidian’s famed luck.
See also Prince Olidian