Lucovol Villa Loot
- Tolnaro’s band: assorted pieces of armor and weapons, including some broken Ladonan “dragon’s tooth” polearms; a small measure of coin (returned to Tolnaro for distribution to his men’s families)
- A small coffer of silver (500 sp)
- A small coffer of gold, with the Serugethi emblem of a lightning-boar (600 gp)
- 2 pouches of gems (6 × 50g, 5 × 100g, 3 × 500g, 1 × 1000g)
- The corroded arms and armor of a band of Serugethi Reavers
- An enchanted shield covered with the brass relief of a manticore’s snarling face. A single word is inscribed along the inner rim — “Bedevil.” It was found by the gear of an armored warrior carrying a flail, marking it as property of one of the Manticore Templars.
- A surprisingly well-fashioned ogrish totem, wrought from bone and copper in the form of a two-headed crow. It would probably fetch about 200 gp if you found the right collector.
- The gear of half a dozen dwarves, left out for about half a year; two suits of dwarf-sized chain-and-plate and a masterwork war mattock are the most salvageable
- A palm-sized statuette of a two-headed hellhound, of red-veined black stone, done in the faintly disturbing art style of Lamosca. A figurine of wondrous power.